Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Experiencing Technical Difficulties

As you can see from the overlap of the video onto Pico's official portrait, we are experiencing technical difficulties. The main one is that I can't edit the right-side widgets at all--a problem numerous Blogger bloggers are experiencing, and one that Blogger isn't rushing to help us with.

If you notice a number of fluctuations in layout in the next few days, it'll be me, trying to reload the template and update the links and stuff. I hope you will bear with me. There's no point in blogging without you!

Thanks. I'll try to get 'er done and quickly and painlessly as possible.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks great to me!!! I'm using Firefox (latest version).

We'll put up with any changes though. It's always worth it when it's a quality Blogger like you!!!

Carlos Galindo