Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year, World!

There's this widget thingy over on the right that tells the locations of people reading Wild Chihuahuas, and it really tickles me. Wow! Somebody's here from Iran? Cool! Welcome, and please come back soon!

No kidding, I'm thrilled and humbled when I see Hungary and Germany and Phillippines and Puerto Rico and Canada and UK and Mount Pleasant, SC, and Lawrenceville, Ga, and Stockton, CA, and France, and Ukraine, and Taiwan, and all the rest. It gives me goosebumps, and I want to invite everybody over right now for your favorite beverage and a pot of good stew.

Wouldn't that be fun?!! I would love to see your faces and hear what YOU think--each and every one of you, and know what you see when you go out for a walk, and what you hope for the New Year. You write, I'll post. How about it?

Thanks to each and every one of you who take the time to visit and tell others about Wild Chi.

My New Year's wish for all of us is for full bellies, and smiles on faces, and good plumbing, and free, clean water, and no sickness, and no nukes, and no wars, and good schools for girls and boys, and bountiful crops, and healthy animals, and fat rain forests, and crystal-clear lakes and rivers, clean energy, and no more floods or mudslides or earthquakes or hurricanes or tsunamis or cyclones or mean people, and fair commerce of good quality, and free people, and gay gays, and mutual courtesies and respect all around, and happy plump puppies, and a world full of people who see all the small miracles everywhere.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, WORLD!

0 comments: